Saturday, May 29, 2010

Broccoli-Cheddar Quiche


I made this recipe from my all time favorite cook book. Don't let the images scare you. I know I was a little hesitant myself to eat it by the looks of it, but it really is yummy. The book is 1,000 Vegetarian Recipes, by Carol Gelles. She lays all the recipes out by either Lacto-Ovo, Lacto, Ovo, or Vegan. She even has a little heart beside many that are heart healthy. Not a vegetarian? No worries, this book has so many recipes that even meat lovers will find it interesting, especially if you love to cook.

I honestly am not sure if I can share this recipe publicly or not? So for the sake of unknowing I will have to keep you all wondering. But with that said, go buy the book!!

2 comments:

  1. Broccoli and cheddar is a great combination. Is this your photo? If you like quiche, I have a great recipe for smoked tofu, spinach and tomato tart. My favourite quiche recipe, without a doubt.

    http://www.everyday-vegetarian-recipes.com/tofu-quiche.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Yes, that is my photo.
    Thank you for sharing the recipe. I am not a huge fan of smoked flavours but the recipe sounds great otherwise.
    I will have to try some of the other recipes you have!

    ReplyDelete