Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's a Cupcake Party and you're Invited!

Birthday Party Invitation
"Princess Carissa is turning 4!
Please join us for Cupcakes and more"
I just used pink card stock and printed the wording on white paper. Then I cut the white paper and glued it to the pink card stock. Added a wribbon and a cute out cupcake. Nothing fancy, but it was affordable and fun to make.


Save the Date Card
Wording inside simply says
"Save The Date
for Carissa's 4th Birthday
on August 14th"
I have a mild obsession with cupcakes, anything cupcakes and I want it. I don't collect cupcake stuff by any means but I can't help but think how anything made to look like a real cupcake is the cutest thing going.
My daughter celebrated her 4th birthday and we had an oh so cute cupcake theme. I am going to add, over several posts what we did for her party. It was so much fun and the ideas I found online were fantastic!
First, for the save the date card I found this template for a Cupcake Box and Cupcake Card. I just used the card template, and it is all for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment